电影《风月俏佳人》经典台词

想要飞上枝头变凤凰,首先要有一定的资本,例如身材和样貌。

电影《风月俏佳人》经典台词

电影《风月俏佳人》经典台词

-It's just that, uh, very few people surprise me. 我想说很少有人能使我受惊

-Yeah, well, you're lucky. Most of'em shock the hell outta me. 你真幸运 是个人就能吓我

-You're watching. 你要看吗

-I'm going. 我就走

-Hello. 喂

-Never ever pick up the phone. 千万不要接电话

-Then why are you calling me? -Did you buy clothes today? 那你为什么给我打电话

-What, you're not comin'up to the door? 你怎么不到房间来接我

-This isn't a date. It's business. 这不是约会 这是工作

-I'll meet you in the lobby, but only 'cause you're payin' me to. 我在大厅等你 是因为你付钱给我

-Get her back for me, please. 再给我接过去

-Hello. 喂

-I told you not to pick up the phone. 我告诉过你别接电话

-Then stop callin' me. 那你就别再打电话

Sick. 有病

-What is wrong with you? Come on, Edward! I gave you ten years! 你到底是怎么了 我为你干了十年

I devoted my whole life to you! 我把一生都献给你了

-That's bullshit. This is such bullshit! 胡说八道 那全是胡说八道

It's the kill you love, not me! 你喜欢的是屠杀 不是我

And I made you a very rich man doing exactly what you loved! 你喜欢为我干 是因为我使你成了一个非常富有的人

It must be difficult to let go of something so beautiful. 放弃这么美的东西一定很困难

When I was a little girl, 当我还是一个小姑娘的.时候

my mama used to lock me in the attic when I was bad, which was pretty often. 每次我做错事 妈妈就会把我锁在阁楼上

And I would...I would pretend I was a princess... 我就幻想 我是个公主...

trapped in a tower by a wicked queen. 被邪恶的皇后关在塔楼上

And then suddenly, this knight... 突然 来了一个骑士...

on a white horse, with these colours flying, 骑着一匹白马 身后彩云缭绕

would come charging up and draw his sword. 他举起手 拔出长剑

And I would wave, and he would climb up the tower and rescue me. 我向他挥手 他就爬上塔楼 把我救了出来

But never, in all the time... 在我的梦想中...

that I had this dream, did the knight say to me, 从来没有过一次是骑士对我说

"Come on, baby. I'll put you up in a great condo." "来吧 宝贝 我送你到一个豪华公寓去"

-So what happened after he climbed up the tower and rescued her? 骑士爬上去救出公主后 发生了什么?

-She rescues him right back. 她也救了他